We give below selected parts of the 2012-2016 Action Plan formulated by the Government and awaiting approval by Parliament. Every Mongolian to have a job and an income
• Keep inflation in single digit and the purchasing power of the MNT stable.
• Restrict budget deficit to no more than 2% of GDP.
• 80% of imports by sectors other than mining will be exempt from tax.
• Export tax waived on all products except from mines.
• Construction of Ulaanbaatar-ZamiinUud road.
• Increase carrying capacity of ZamiinUud port to resist artificially induced inflation.
• Consult public opinion when passing fresh amendments to tax regulations.